Tuesday, January 1

Texas, Houston

A new year has arrived. All the grudges and regrets of 2012 should be forgotten and forgiven. The rumor of world end has lead me to some uneasy moments and i am glad that i'm still here, typing my thoughts on a peaceful afternoon.

2012 had changed my life completely, a total twist of lifestyle due to my first job. i have learnt a lot though countless of good and bad experiences.

2012 had also changed my perspective of life, i shall cease those materialistic wish-list. Sometimes i wonder what significant meaning it holds, and i haven't found an answer to it yet. After striking off the 'spending unnecessary' column, my new priority is 'feeding' and 'nurturing' my piggy bank. i strongly believe it is never too young to start a business or begin an investment, moreover i'm using my own hard earn money.

Although i am still unsure where life is going to take me to or rather which path will suits me the most, but i am adamant to stay positive when facing challenges in 2013.

May all my lovely friends have a wonderful 2013 ahead, let's work hard together!


p/s i will still buy stuff if it is worth the price thou.


Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket