Tuesday, March 5

Life




I apologize for the absent on this site for the past 2 weeks.
Photobucket and internet are currently down and many things are happening in my life.
Bad things to be exact, things i can't control. It can be considered the worst time of my life.
Thank you to those people who are there for me at the point of my life. I know saying Thank you is not enough but i truly appreciate the care and concern you guys have for my family and me.

I have learnt to understand the fine line between life and death. And you should be grateful that your love ones are around, and treasure them before it is too late.

It was an awful plunge from the highest point of my life(getting the job i always wanted and money, of course), to now where things are totally out of hand. i want things to be in a better situation but it is beyond what i can do.
That feeling is fucking unbearable.

Although i know my life is going to have an absurd 360degree change, but i still cannot accept the reality.
Why? Why me? Why us?
Why not those people who deserved it?
I believed in karma, but not now anymore.

Life is shit.