Wednesday, June 12

Calendar nostalgia

Screen Shot 2013-06-12 at 2.28.11 AM

In a blink of an eye, it's mid of June. The first part of the year passed by like a hurricane. So many issues are racing in my mind that i dont know where and how to start.

Firstly, i have to sincerely say thank you to those who showed concern and giving me endless of moral support, i would not be able to pull it though without them.

Life has been tough for the past few months, i fell hard and i learnt how to stand up on my feet again. The things that had happened, made me a stronger person and enlighten me about life. Life is indeed a mysterious puzzle, you will never know how lucky you are until you loses it someday. Perhaps this is how God teaches us a lesson. Although i still do not have the confidence to say i fully adapted the situation.

It was the torturous moment of my life when i received the news. It was the fking last thing i will ever expect to hear. Having to see her losing hair everyday and getting weaker each time i am back from work dampen my heart. The piercing feeling i hold, the tears at the back of my eyes and the helpless look i had, i still vividly remember. The simple things like, waiting for me to get home late at night, cooking my favorite dish, cleaning up my room while i nap in the afternoon and buying my first Gucci bag with her household savings when i was 17. I did not know how priceless a mother love can be until now. When you have all the things in the world, you forgot where you had started off from.


The things i thought was so easy, just got harder and harder. Happiness, freedom, love.
Life has been tough since that day, but i believe we grew up from it.
It changed my perspective of life. Hopefully made me a better person.
I dreamt of giving up, but the courage she have made me stronger each day.
No doubts, i still cry every now and then, asking the sky, "Why?" Hoping someone could give me a proper answer.
I know she will not exist forever, but just stay alive and healthy. It is all i ask for.





"Never judge a book by it's cover." is a common saying. But who actually know the true meaning of it?