Wednesday, September 4

A summer morning in NYC.




I am having my breakfast in a random cafe at the heart of NYC. The unexplainable sudden desire to spend time alone had made me decided to head out alone to the maze and pick a cafe to settle in with my wonderful novel right next to me. The freshly baked caramelized pancakes and grilled ham made a fantastic combination. 

This is a perfect summer morning for me. 

The rush pace of living in the city had led me being unnoticed by people, which made me comfortable about. Although being the only Asian in this massive crowd can be quite intimidating.

I am still skeptical whether am I really in NYC. The lively scene where I only get to see in films are right smacked in front of my eyes, which is unbelievable lovely. 

While plugging in my music playlist, I tell myself, it's a beautiful day.