Friday, September 20

Milano brittle thoughts.


I am in the train heading to Cinque Terre from Milan station. The three hours long ride doesn't demotivates me but instead am enjoying it. Having the pleasure to be sitting next to the window, with the summer sun rays warming my skin. It is another wonderful day. 

The sunlight illuminates the gardens with flocks of birds gilding in an irregular momentum. A late september morning musk breeze freshens my lungs. Traditional cottages and rundown railways are common sights in outskirts of Europe. I am like in the middle of a scenery painting, too perfect to be true. 

In the midst of mesmerising this beautiful place created by mother nature, I use this time to think about my life. What had happen in the past, the present and the unpredictable future. It is unpredictable, no one can argue about that. 

Past experiences that changes me and the present that I am contented about. There is nothing more i should ask for. I have everything that I needed. 

Humans are greedy in nature. Everyone wants more than what they needed. I feel that there is a fine line between greed and ambition. There are intangible limits. What are the limits? No one can explain the rules. There is no rules to this anyway( as long it is legal). But if there is no ambitious, what is left for us? What motivates us? What we had lost? 



I ain't a fool, I have my doubts. But we will all kill ourselves to find freedom.